stuff

Today is going terribly!! First I scraped my shin on my bedside table doing a somersault, then I went downstairs to unload the dishwaser when I stubbed my toe on the chair twice, and no one is home to do anything like go to the pool or go see a movie!! I am desperate!! I need a giant book of boerdom busters!! does anyone know where I can find one? This is random but who likes Hamtaro, Neopets, or Happy Happy Clover, Or anything else so I can do a new poll? What books do you like? My favorite Author is Beatrix Potter. She always has and always will be!! Her storis are so magical and the characters are so real!Read at least one of her books or look at at least one of her paintings/drawings and I promise you will be blown away. She wrote The Tale of Peter Rabbit if youhave ever heard of that. Anyways, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment